Tuesday, September 21, 2010

the reality of awesome

my reality is far from perfect. perfect is not in my life. So why do I strive so hard for perfection in my life? Momma's fight for perfect for their dear sweet darlings. Perfect preschool, perfect childcare, perfect school, perfect clothes. Or do we? Is it fair to admit defeat? To say that I don't need perfect anymore? This Momma is shifting her focus. Now I'm on to awesome! I want awesome! Awesome time with my sweet munchkins, awesome mind blowing time with the dear sweet man, awesome time with Jesus. The reality of awesome is all in how we perceive it. I said it. Its done. Awesome is how we make it. Perfection is unattainable but awesome? Hey I can pull off awesome after a 5 hour sleep, no makeup when that lady from work stops by, my dear Em forgets her show & tell, race to the store for the 7up because sweet El is vomiting, try to think of dinner, type up my class plans, do my ppt, race JT to guitar then swerve around to take Em to her dictator ballet teacher, meet up with my sweet man, kiss kiss, throw dinner out on the table, meet my JC from drama and collapse on the sofa to get a few minutes before bedtime routine. Yeah, I can pull off awesome...now if I can just shift gears faster from Momma to Hottie....

No comments:

Post a Comment